Table of Contents
Jasprit Bumrah Marries Sanjana Ganesan
Jasprit Bumrah Marries Sanjana Ganesan in a private ceremony in Goa. While breaking this news to his fans, Jasprit Bumrah quoted Khalil Gibran. The wedding, as many of you may have guessed took place in a resort and a source revealed that the total number of people who attended it was just 50.
About Sanjana Ganesan
While most of you know a lot about Jasprit Bumrah. However, we will share some facts about Sanjana Ganesan.
- She is the daughter of management guru Ganesan Ramasamy who happens to be the director of a management college by the name Allana.
- Ganesan is a graduate in software development from Pune’s Symbiosis University. After completing her graduation, she decided to pursue modelling as a career.
- Her journey with Star Sports began in the year 2016. Where she became a kind of linguist herself by creating popular buzzwords.
- She was also connected to KKR (Kolkata Knight Riders) for three years.
- It is being speculated that the couple met during IPL and then started their love story which then culminated in marriage.
- One of her videos in which she is interviewing Bumrah is getting viral on social media and WhatsApp.
- Incidentally, she was also a participant in MTV’s Splitsvilla. But, she was got injured there.
- She dreamt of winning the Miss India title someday. But, unfortunately, this dream never came true.
- It isn’t that she has hosted only cricket related events like IPL auctions. She has also hosted football and badminton events.
- Sanjana was born on 6th May 1991 in the city of Pune, Maharashtra. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall. And, her eyes are black and her hair is a dark brown colour.
- Her mother Sushma Ganesan happens to be a fitness coach and an advocate. Sanjana herself is a known fitness freak.
- Her former boyfriend was Ashwini Koul.