The Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli has said a lot of great thoughts. Today we will be discussing some of them here in this article. Hope you enjoy the quotes by Virat Kohli and learn something as life lessons for yourself. So here we go.
- “So, make sure you’re always in good company”
This is one of the truest facts in life. The type of people that we hang out is one of the greatest factors that affect our professional success. So, always try to stay with good and focused people to become successful.
- “If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win”
For sure this is a very factual thing to say. Staying positive and motivated is quite important no matter what kind of situation you are stuck in. So, try staying positive about things guys and gals.
- “I like people who don’t need everyone to like them.”
This is also an important lesson. A lot of people waste a lot of their time trying to gain validation from other people and end wasting their valuable time. Avoid this in order to become successful.
- “The people you can choose to have around or make all the difference.”
This is quite similar to the first one and conveys the same message as well. Staying around positive and motivating people is quite important if you ask us.
- “Irrespective of whether you have a talent or not, one has to work hard. Just being talented doesn’t mean anything; you can end up wasting it before you realize.”
Yes. Being talented is a blessing but you need to be able to exploit that blessing. So, therefore, you need to work real hard to become something in your life.
- “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.”
Yep. If you work hard and keep believing in yourself, you will be successful for sure without a shred of doubt.